Well-run organizations demonstrate the effectiveness of their programs through the achievement of results. Credible results are most-often uncovered through a well-designed and well-executed program evaluation.
An evaluation is an invaluable method to critically examine your programs, services, projects, initiatives, policies, etc. It involves systematically collecting and analyzing information about your program’s activities and outcomes.
We will collaborate with you to conduct the evaluation. In a broad sense, we will:
- Establish the evaluation purpose.
- Formulate research question(s).
- Define data sources and data collection methods (e.g., surveys, focus groups and interviews).
- Develop an evaluation plan.
- Design data collection instruments.
- Collect data.
- Analyze data and identify themes.
- Draw conclusions and make program improvement recommendations.
- Prepare an evaluation report.
The evaluation will allow you to:
- determine the program’s performance and effectiveness
- increase the internal accountability of your program management and the external accountability to your funders
- strengthen the quality of the program
- improve outcomes for program participants